Welcome to Wyndham Garden State College!
WE ARE Open And Taking Reservations!
We Know Traveling Is Unsettling Right Now, You Can Feel Safe With Us! If You Must Leave Your Home, Our Friendly Staff Is Here For All Your Needs. Please Take A Moment To Read The Precautions We Are Taking To Ensure The Safety Of All Our Guests.
Dear Valued Guest:
We are monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Pennsylvania Department of Health's statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines from these agencies.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our hotel is working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels' health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Some steps we are taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates - and their own health, safety and knowledge - are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we're supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It's important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel management is continue to stay up-to-date with information and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Cleaning Products and Protocols:
Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys. Back of House: In the spaces where associates work "behind the scenes," we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
During your trip, take steps to protect yourself and others from COVID-19:
- Wear a mask to keep your nose and mouth covered when in public settings.
- Avoid close contact by staying at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from anyone who is not from your household.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Avoid contact with anyone who is sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.